-
May 8th, 2006, 02:51 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Two bored casino dealers are waiting at the crap table.
A very attractive blonde woman from South Alabama arrived and bet
twenty-thousand dollars ($20,000) on a single roll of the dice.
She said, "I hope you don't mind, but I feel much luckier when I play
topless."
With that, she stripped to the waist, rolled the dice and yelled, "Come on,
baby,
Southern Girl needs new clothes!"
As the dice came to a stop she jumped up and down and squealed...
"YES! YES! I WON, I WON!"
She hugged each of the dealers and then picked up her winnings ........ and
her clothes, and quickly departed.
The dealers stared at each other dumfounded.
Finally, one of them asked, "What did she roll?"
The other answered, "I don't know... I thought you were watching."
Moral -
Not all Southerners are stupid.
Not all blondes are dumb,
but all men..... are men.
-
May 9th, 2006, 01:19 AM
#2
Inactive Member
A couple of Ladies (not only were they blonde, but Redneck blondes at that) were driving through Louisiana when they came to a sign that told them they were almost to Natchitoches.
They argued all the way there about how to pronounce the name of the town. Finally they stopped for lunch. After getting their food, one of the blondes said to the cashier, "Can you settle an argument for us? Very slowly, tell us where we are."
The cashier leaned over the counter and said: "Buuurrrrrr-Gerrrrrr Kiiiinnnnnggg."
-
May 9th, 2006, 12:53 PM
#3
Inactive Member
*LOL
but serious, how do you pronounce it?*L
-
May 11th, 2006, 11:32 AM
#4
Inactive Member
"burr (like you're cold)..grrr (like a dog growling)..king" (you know like Bush)
-
May 11th, 2006, 12:54 PM
#5
-
May 11th, 2006, 01:04 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
May 12th, 2006, 11:53 PM
#7
Inactive Member
heheheh FP made that too easy for me....
-
May 13th, 2006, 03:16 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks